Friday, October 13, 2017

Fixing my Failures

Today was a somber day and a day of excitement.

Friday the 13th...unlucky or lucky?

Trying to fix my self-imposed warping failure I was able to dump 6,000 lbs of water onto the raft and soak it for the day.

Hoping the soaking will soften up the wood enough to allow me to jack it up this afternoon in hopes to straighten it all out. Crossing my fingers.

Luckily, to distract myself from stressing over it...I took a road trip 2+ hours north to Vermont to pick up my dream sliding glass doors!

A total steal at a mere $300 I will have almost one entire wall (12 ft sliders) made of glass in my home!




i'm so stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...