Saturday, December 2, 2017

Just a little stain

It is amazing what a little change in color will do. I needed to do something creative today so, with a decently non cold day and my space heater I decided to get the beams ready for being exposed. I have an idea in my head about what I want the ceiling to look like that will likely drive the rest of the interior design/decorating.

Step one was to get the color up. It will be the theme accent color throughout. I chose it based on the look, but also because it matches an herb box I already made a few months ago. It was just to boost I needed to see this little place taking shape!

Loving how it turned out!


I also got supplies and the place cleaned up for installing windows this weekend! That will be the next huge step in making this little box really feel like something worth living in! I'm so excited to get the in.!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...