Tuesday, April 4, 2017

My vision

Like Mike Dooley says at TUT.com,
"Everything starts with a thought" 

I have this vision....of a simple home, a home connected to nature, a home that gives me just what I need, reminding me of what is truly important in life. A home that teaches me how to improve and be better, more skilled. A home that is inviting to all and accepting of all (including my dark goddess). A place of peace, mystery, meditation, exploration, laughter, creation, growth, and rest. A place to dream, a place to work, a place to just be.

I have a dream.

To build a tiny floating home.


to bloom and be "on Fire!"
just as much power and potential in blooming as in burning, just a different energy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...