Wednesday, July 3, 2019

"last" fix

Well, last night I worked late on the last elements to be fortified according to the marina staff moving my little home. Four simple places to double up with some hex bolts, with only one cut to make...things are getting simpler at least.

easy fortifying fix

Been raising it centimeters per day to make sure the trailer will fit.

sun setting on this project....finally, hopefully.
Got word today....everything is fortified to their liking and that Lance played hooky (most likely to surf on such a gorgeous hot day) and won't have any time the rest of this holiday week...

I gave a mighty humble thanks for all the help and guidance in getting to this point...words that 2 months ago would have felt forced and insincere are now the truth of my feelings. The fact that they want the best for me and the success of the launch means they too care. I see that now like never before and am grateful for the new perspective. The world is with me....not against me, I have tons of hope.

So, I'm pushed back once again ....another week. 
Unphased at this point, I move on to a week of camping out in the mountains and breathing the fresh cooler air...great way to celebrate the holiday of FREEDOM!

Next week will be a big week, I'm super nervous, but also super confident and ready for anything...

even "failure"...
because at this point...no matter what...it all just feels like 
a HUGE SUCCESS!

2 comments:

  1. Said like the true strong spirit I know that you are. Congrats on the huge progress. Sending positive vibes for only moving forward next week! Hugs! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You truly have "sisu" which turns difficulties to success :)

    ReplyDelete

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...