Saturday, June 29, 2019

There is ALWAYS something

guess the universe is making sure I really know how to let things go...well, I laugh at you silly ‘verse for I have let it go and am learning the fine art of anticipation! I’m so close yet, after another check in with the marina..:I am told I really need to beef up the sides where I installed the beams..:


Sigh 😔 

Oh well, just more skills to hone ...at least I know exactly what to do...

Four cuts
4-8 drill holes
And 4-8 bolts

And then I just might be ready to float....


At least until the next set of repairs come in.


I also managed to raise it another inch or two...so the truck will fit for sure! Stay tuned for the next installment of 

NEVER ENDING DELAYS!
😂


No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...