Monday, November 18, 2019

Abatement

It took them a while but got the abatement!


Finally some GOOD news!
I also found out that the marinas new owner is Dave Wells a big property owner in Amesbury. I’ve paid my storage bill through winter so I have till spring at least now.

My next plan...
BARGES!

So Aaron Tuffley if you can point me in the direction of affordable barges for this thing it’s my ONLY option now to getting it to float! I don’t know how, but I’ll make it happen if it’s possible.

Gotta research FIRST if insurance will accept it as a barge and how to secure it.

I also heard Erin Kizer sold her tiny home! Congrats!!! That’s good news for me as well, considering hopefully my investment in a barge will be just an investment in a rental that will help me earn the money all back...lots of mistakes to pay for! But I’m learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...