Thursday, October 12, 2017

All filled ready to go

I'm chomping at the bit to get this thing in the water and tested so I can start the walls.

I arranged for the float test on a Monday (last week) and Sunday I filled up barrels to the half float capacity.

Then it rained and they put me off. Then the boat hauler hurt his ankle and I'm still waiting.

And now...In a cup stable moment online ...I confess....I didn't think about the consequences and now I may have set myself back further.

Two days of rain and all that weight improperly distributed caused some.massive warping of the entire frame.

Tomorrow I will have to dump the barrels, soak the deck and try my hardest to level it off to see if it will flatten back out.

Shit...I'm such a fucking novice....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...