Saturday, December 2, 2017

Window prep

Today was a mellow work day cutting supports to get ready for installing the world news tomorrow.
First I took care of the mini double hung I got for the bathroom ($99 and it was the only new window I bought!) It was the perfect after thought to my dream of having an opening sliding window that didn't need to be framed in while I built the walls.
Cutting 45 degree angles on both sides of the wood to fit the octagon windows


The placement of the mini bathroom window.

The octagon window under the loft.

The kitchen octagon window

And after a couple of iterations it fits nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...