Friday, January 26, 2018

Friday all nighter loft walling and roof fixing

I got so much done tonight it was incredible! Stayed up pretty late and worked all day, but I'm seeing some excellent progress these days that is truly igniting my fire again! (The warmer days aren't hurting either!)

First thing first...Had to take care of this disaster!

Leaking from somewhere....I nailed down the siding better....

The major Culprit....t1-11 edge not covered.


The new black drip-edge...Splurged on the extra 40 cents to get black! It looks way cooler than white!


when I finished the roof I cranked out another round of insulation...Getting close to finishing that up too, yeah!




\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...