Friday, March 15, 2019

finishing the inside job

Took some time off for the holidays then had some back to back out of the country work travel, but am refreshed and back at it! Feeling a new excitement for the old task of replacing the floorboards and finishing some odds and ends inside. I like this part because I don't have to wait for or rely on anyone else. Feels good to have that feeling back of working at my pace and knowing what it going on.

(Don't get me wrong I'm super grateful and happy for the professional help, it's just that things feel different when you are working on your own)

finished replacing the burnt floor sections...it's actually better now that it was before!

time to get the window ready for it's replacement

peeling it out was kinda fun...mostly due to the beautiful weather and blue skies!

just about ready for the new one!

did a thorough cleaning and finished trimming out the floor.

feels good, spring cleaning.

everything worked out great.

almost ready to move back in!

i've been framed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...