Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Met with town code officer...

Alas...news...

Been trying to find land..
Now my tiny home need to conform to international tiny home standards to even be moved to Berwick Maine.

They require a septic system no matter what, so it would have to tie in somehow...unless...I can put it in the floodplain/water...

Still have to talk to the environmental officer to see if it will be permitted to be on the little “island” and float when it is inundated with water or not...

And I just got news the marina was sold...who knows how the new owner will react to my tiny home in the yard!

This drama just gets more and more interesting...

Stay tuned to see where else I can find a roadblock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...