Sunday, November 5, 2017

Raising the roof

The last loft wall was finishes by an elf this morning and then I managed to finish the main roof today.

Wow is it really starting to shape up. And it seems I'm close to making my goal of getting it enclosed before cold/snow comes. Yeah...Also got help installing the door frame today which means the door can go in soon and them it will really be close to enclosed!





Also got lots of visitors today...Lots of opinions and advice...Which I'm always happy to take!

Best of all Erin stopped by to chat ...It's fun having the pioneer woman at the marina here...Hard to believe it was in Feb that I helped her hammer up some interior paneling and now here it is Nov and I'm building my own!

It really is amazing when you have a dream/vision of something to watch it take shape with focused daily/weekly action. Anything really IS possible ...We just need to ACT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...