Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Ice shuffleboard

 I've been into the holidays and hence the big "break" from my momentum. I have to admit it is much more of a challenge getting going in the cold darker days.

But the winter solstice has passed and the days are only getting longer now! And I have a mere three months to get the interior finished up so I can focus on the exterior and floatation once again.

This next few days will be spent planning out all the wiring for both AC and DC add well as the plumbing and loft. Then, I'll be back at it big time!

In the meantime time, there's the simple task of just keeping the access clear and unburdening the load on the flat roof. I checked on it today and whew... Good thing... Couple inches of ice had built up on the roof and I was more than happy to do the work to clear it off. Besides the stunning views, it was actually fun! I played ice shuffleboard and won! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Cold, dark days are nice spending to plan the future work. Simple tasks like de-icing and plowing the snow are excellent "brain-rest" and exercise :) Happy New Year with the floating home - Hyvää Uutta Vuotta!

    ReplyDelete

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...