Saturday, January 13, 2018

I found it...and I believe!

I last wrote about my custom solution and ...well, that whole law of attraction thing is really starting to make sense to me now! I went into Amesbury Industrial to get proper hardware for my octagon window in the kitchen and yeah, they had what I needed (unlike Home Depot). Then, I'm explaining to the guy my tree and the loft and how I want to support it on one side and my idea for how to get it all working, and my problem for not finding.....

And low and behold....as I'm making a square with my hands to explain what I am thinking of for hardware, I look through the hole and see it!

even better than my design!
I had that design (see previous blog entry for comparison in a new window) in my head for weeks and I swear I manifested it! Granted, it wasn't quick and easy....that's just because I'm learning to hone my new manifesting skills....but it probably didn't hurt that once I got serious about it and wrote it down then asked a friend at work and started to search in earnest for it...the universe then took my dreams seriously! Don't believe me? Try it for yourself and let me know!

Now, on to build that loft! ;-)
i'm so "stoked" !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...