Friday, March 2, 2018

First floor is in!

I decided to go the most practical route and then try to pick the best colour with what was on hand at home depot. This is called LifeProof laminate.... It's 100% water proof, scratch resistant and a lifetime earthy with no maintenance! No nailing, no glue, and it comes with underlayment already attached. It also can be installed on subfloor and works great with inconsistently leveled surfaces....PERFECT ... Because that would about sun up what I need!



I'm so proud of my cuts around Ursula! 

Lessons learned....In moments if frustration trying to figure out a good consistent system for installation....Take five minutes out to be grateful you get to do this project and feel your whole body in gratitude....And it doesn't hurt to call in all the help you can get... All the air, the wood, the materials, Michael the angel, Zeus, God, Jesus, Santa, goodness, lucky stars, and maybe... Just maybe.... You'll suddenly understand it and finish with no further issues! I mean it just might happen.... I did for me!


Side note: I witnessed first hand the full moon high tide during the rain storm.... Wow intimidating.... I'll be happy when my barrels are back on and secured


!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...