Monday, June 18, 2018

flotation frustration

I really want to get my barrels installed and get this thing ready to FLOAT!

And although my energy is waning, I am sluggishly and slowly still pushing forward...

My frustration is mounting, however, because the marina seems to be ignoring my requests to move the shit they are storing underneath my little home!
shit that needs to move

trying to figure out how to work around the obstacles

getting some child support readying the bottom!

cutting to size to sure up the sides for added lengthwise strength

where the cut pieces will go.

My biggest challenge for the rest of this project will be how to move the supports to other locations while I'm working without losing their support. I need to keep them around so I'll get creative and figure out where they belong. It's complicated....but necessary, and worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...