Tuesday, June 12, 2018

room to breathe

with the roof officially waterproofed I can now feel secure in stretching out in the loft with no worries!

What a beautiful feeling!


Evidently, I am not entirely done with the roof. I thought I had left overs that I might be able to return for it felt I had WAAAAYYYYY too much paint...however, Ian informed me that I need to use ALL the paint sent to me....I still have 2 FULL 5 gallon buckets left! One grey and one white! HOLY SHIT!!!


At this rate it will take me another few weeks to get this done....considering I'll be out of town the next couple of weekends (to find that work-life balance...even work balance on this project needs some downtime so my cramping hands can recover!) looks like I won't be done with it until early July!

TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND CARRY ON!

That's all I can do....must maintain my vision, can't stop now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...