Tuesday, July 3, 2018

realizing the brilliant vision - back to art!

You can accomplish so much more with a good start....
(kale, cacao, maca, acai, banana, coconut manna, bee pollen, hemp seeds, almond milk, greek yogurt and Ashwagandha root!)

My "good start".... powerful shit!
Finding the joy in my art piece I spent time getting this ready for installation on the 4th of July tomorrow! Day of freedom in many ways for me!

I'll just post the pics of the process without words....sometimes, I am finding....words are just too much....stillness, patience and observation can say so much....











I love the details and how it all ended up....I fully trusted the process the entire time....never once doubting myself, my actions or my choices....true for my whole life these days....and it feels good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...