Wednesday, July 4, 2018

the Day of Artistic Independence!

After waking up in time for the roof to be ready to finish painting, I got it all done and excitedly installed the sun in my sky!



I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE..

i am so pleased with the end result...it reflect me...my soul....where Air of a special land meets the Watery flow of deep blue oceans that result in a Firey explosion of passion and feeling. What if all of our homes were actual reflections of us...what we are on the inside? 

What would happen if we all started living inside out!?

Well, whatever the world decides to do....I know I like living insde-out!

Happy Independence Day!

How independent are you....really?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...