Sunday, December 9, 2018

Fresh air with helping hired hands

Today was a staging day to get things ready to start the build! Feels good to be back in the swing of things! Cold day but beautiful clear skies! 


Went to Home Depot with Steve the carpenter and picked up the lumber then staged it at the boatyard to prepare...if all goes well, next time around we will will be under the house creating a much needed support system!


I also finally got the kitchen window back from the shop and installed that...at least this side of the house is back to normal now! 


Wanted to say thanks too to the considerate guys at the boat yard who donated the sliding glass doors in the picture...they didn't fit my Anderson French wood 400 series sliding door set up...but man it was super thoughtful !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...