Thursday, March 28, 2019

The barrels are finally ALL IN PLACE!

This is a HUGE landmark day! ALL of the barrels are secured and in their place! It has been an extremely long haul, and I couldn't have gotten this far without help from Dave at the marina and Steve Dunning my hire hand, and new friend.








We've shared some great laughs, some deep tears and wild frustrations, and made it through with humor, a broad perspective and humility. We've all learned from each other and came out better from our connections on the other side. 

Building this home was more than just building a structure, more than building memories and dreams, it was also the building of bri...this home is literally named deBri...of bri, by bri and also scattered pieces of remains...the remains of an old life that i needed to work through to help me pick the pieces up and reassemble into something that felt like home.

And this feels like home...because home is where the heart is, and I have poured my heart and soul into this build. And as I have watched it grow, so has my heart and soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...