Thursday, March 21, 2019

slowly but surely

We are sooooo close to the end of this big undertaking (under the house taking). One more day after today and it should be all wrapped up.

moving cribs out of the way for the last row of barrels to be installed

with a little help from my friend "Jack"

last row, here we come!



So close now!

Today was also the day that Steve finally was officially introduced to the marina owner Larry and had a chat with him about our work and his credentials. Larry still believes we should be building the deck out on either side a few more feet to stabilize it when in the water. He isn't convinced that it will float. I, however, am confident that not only will it float, but since it will be tied up to a dock on the Pow Wow river (a much smaller and milder river than the Merrimac) that it will be in good shape. Well, we won't know until it goes in...I'm just crossing my fingers Larry will let his guys put me in when the dock is ready....We all have to trust and believe at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...