Sunday, March 17, 2019

things are really moving now!

Suddenly it feels like the work is moving along fast! Now that the structure is straight, cribs in place and the basic layout is done we just have to assemble the precut pieces we made earlier and attach everything! I can finally see the light at the end of this long dark tunnel!
getting the  barrels in position with support underneath.

feels so good to see so many barrels off the ground!

Steve's awesome last minute design for both looks and functionality
to secure the outside of the barrels and the bottom support.



so thrilled, I can't stop smiling....what a difference a day makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...