Sunday, February 18, 2018

last wall

I've decided that I can't keep putting off the wiring for the wall.
I've decided I don't want have anyone else do for me what I need to learn and understand.
I've decided I want to allow this process to unfold organically.
I've decided I want to expose it all, so I can access it when I need it easily.

So, I'm closing up the walls with NO WIRES in them.

I see a house of the future that maximizes the power that exists in a clean free form all around me.
I plan to learn as I go and implement as I learn.

So, I'm only going to use the four outlets I have until I can slowly reduce them to unused.

I will creatively place the wires so they are apart of the interior design and can be reconfigured as needed.
Home Depot price on the tongue and groove I got
installed 10 boards today.

Wanted clean cuts like the cedar so started with the scroll saw.
Realized these boards are thicker and my jig saw abilities are better now
so I abandoned the scroll for the jig...

About four hours of work with my little shadow nailing in behind me and
we have half the wall done. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...