Saturday, February 3, 2018

loft stairs going "up"

Today tons of work went into planning out and erecting the stairs....ha ha erecting....sounds funny for some reason....seriously when's the last time you used that word! 
Anyway, I came back from lunch and an electrical fairy had installed a working outlet for me (thanks again Dave!)
yeah...no more chord through
the open door!


Look at that amazing working view!
I LOVE IT!
It was nice to be able to clean up and focus on the stairs all day. 


unconventional stair/storage system.

it does the job....gets me higher.
It was tricky trying to figure this out on the fly...I did draw some stuff out, but needed to see it all to really get a feel for the direction I was going. I wanted the taller end to be open so I could use it as a closet and the smaller ends to be closed so I could make shelves inside them and use it for more storage (every little bit will help).

It's not even close to perfect...but....that means its just a nice reflection of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...