Sunday, February 4, 2018

stairs, walls, and bench bed

 Lot's to do today...trying to push to take advantage of being home this weekend and be ready for spring in the water!
yeah...all the stairs are in place and temp treads too.
It's really shaping up!

finished off another wall and I am so loving it!

This is so cool, love this spot.

Out to get legs for the futon bench

It took just over twenty minutes but she did it all on her own!
I'm so proud of her!

my favorite "Farm-girl" workout!

Flying trough to make a proper selection!

OMG this place is so fun!

Got Cambyr into it too!

You go mini-me!

What an awesome addition this will be! $12 for a $100 slide!
YEAH!

Cambyr wanted her own project, so I let her barnboard the loft wall
Looking good too!

The basic layout to my futon frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...