Friday, February 9, 2018

Stained....Leaving a mark

Today I wanted to finish staining the loft trim to get it out of my way. And I need to start making room to do my ceiling project. I'll need all my floor space back for that beast! My canvas is in...Ten feet by about 18 feet big! And I have my mandala stencil....7 feet wide will he the final dimensions! It's gonna look spectacular!

 I also had to finish off Cambyrs project and installed the rest of the barn board so I could get my storage loft back.

I put together the futon legs ....Thank goodness I had access to the impact driver! That was harder than I imagined it would be.

My cuts were good...It's pretty damn level!

The bench legs...Thank you Mary for the tree you contributed to my little home!

The basic layout for the frame of the futon bench.

The loft trim before...

And after.

The big let down for my push today was that when I came back tonight down for my weekend away skiing I found a huge leak! At least this time it was isolated enough that I knew exactly where it was coming from. I put buckets underneath and desperately silicon caulked the while Ares knowing but wouldn't do much while wet....But at least I can redo it wen things dry out . I can't wait to get the rubber roof on and secure my house from these damaging threats!
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...