Friday, February 16, 2018

trimming has begun

It's hard to believe I'm starting to trim the place out! That means I'll be able to cover up all my inconsistencies in measurements and building techniques! Hey, it's great to know I can fake like I'm accurate! I've had to come up with some pretty creative ways to even trim things out and new ideas keep on coming!


Here is the hand painted leaf trim that I stained over for a more subtle effect....It really came together nicely.

up close shot of the loft trim work
I've also taken time to hand saw around the windows in the loft to clean them up and ready them for trim work as well...


and the first fully finished interior framing under the loft in the bathroom is done! the Cedar trim is so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...