Saturday, April 28, 2018

laying the rest of the floor

Baby steps right now....so many other spring cleaning and preparing things to do not much time left to build!

Today I just wanted to install the rest of the floor...mission accomplished!

a pano view of my finished floor in my tiny room!
I also spent lots of time ordering and planning for next week...new lock reachout to really secure the place...ordered primer and elastomeric paint that should be arriving next week in time for the stellar good warm weather we are having.

Also researching more into finishing off the roof....looking into rooftop decking options to see if I can waterproof with that (there are some vinal systems that might be dual purpose for me)....If anyone out there has any suggestions I'm all ears!

Now, off to Vermont to do some spring skiing and officially close out the ski season....I've had quite a few ski adventures this season....but nothing like next season will be since I won't be knee deep into building a tiny floating home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...