Monday, April 30, 2018

cushioning the blow

well, tonight was a tiny itsy bitsy baby step....
Right along with the actual tiny baby steps, I'm physically taking due to a skiing injury yesterday.

Which is fine, perhaps its just time for me to slow down a bit and remember to really enjoy this spring...I have no pressure to finish anything, so I will just go with the flow of life right now.

I wanted to soften the place up now that all walls ceilings and floors are done...almost like a mini move-in day. So, I tidied up some of the wires for the lighting and put the futon mattress in place with a few pillows for the couch. Now if I have visitors we will have somewhere cozy to sit! Also, a good place to ice and elevate my leg!

I also got the final approval from the marina to finish building my float frame according to a new design that will restore the two rows I took out for the trailer and protect the barrels from debris and moving on the truck. I can see her floating now....it's all going to work out just fine, I can feel it. (Plus there is high confidence from my carpenter friend Dave!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...