Monday, April 2, 2018

Fire maker is here!


The cubic mini Grizzly stove arrived today and I am utterly shocked! I was so excited I took advantage of the light and the helping hands and immediately installed it....now to just get the roof piece and I'll be heating with all the scraps I made doing multiple wrong cuts for my stairs!

I can't believe it!

easy install since all the hard work was done yesterday















































-----------------------------------------
4/3/18 update
I am so frigging upset right now! I just went to the stove shop in Salisbury and was extremely shocked to find out that the six attachments I need to get the pipe through the roof will cost almost 1.5 times what the stove alone cost. Of course, by the time I added the extensions I needed to cover the distance the pipe needed to go to get out of the roof I was already way over what I expected price wise. 

This extra cost was NOT at all anticipated...and then i was "burned" again by my lack of research into pellet stoves that wouldn't need all the same attachments because it doesn't burn as hot as a wood stove. However, my dream was to get free firewood from the woods nearby, and so....I pay more to stick with my plan....to realize my vision. 

Sometimes you have to learn to let go in order to move closer to your dreams...


...and in this case, i am learning to let go of my attachment to money!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...