Sunday, October 14, 2018

Pontoon slow build

Today I got some work done on straightening up one of the middle sidewalks of the “pontoons” I’m making. Used all the tricks I’ve learned so far to set them straight and squared off. Hammer, screw gun, t-square and jack stands and I’m oretty happy with the first one.

I’m starting to see better places to position the jack stands and have way more confidence in moving them around...as I worked today I moved the outer edge of stands in so I could place the next outside board. Slowly but surely I’ll get this thing together. It’s gonna feel so go to havenitnset up and ready to go for an early entry into the water this spring!

Nervously crossing my fingers it all works out! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Insurance at last!

I haven't given up. I just needed to walk away and take a break. So, I am walking 2,000+ miles from Georgia to Maine on the appalachian ...